Our house is located in Ischgl, in the quiet district of Ebene. Only about 3km away from the centre of Ischgl, you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday in peace. Only 70m away is the bus stop, from where you can use free buses to Ischgl.
Driving on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) you have to take the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl. Drive through the Paznaun valley towards Ischgl. From the exit to Augl's Hof there are approximately 20 kilometres to be driven.
Attention: The Silvretta High Alpine Road is only open during the summer months.
Arriving by car:
Depending on your chosen route you will drive on the Arlberg Schnellstraße (S16) and reach the exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl:
Routes via Germany:
- Via the Fernpass » Imst » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Kufstein » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Lake Constance » Feldkirch » Arlberg » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Routes via Italy:
- Via Brenner Pass » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
- Via Reschen Pass » Nauders » Landeck » Exit Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Route via Switzerland:
- Via Feldkirch » Arlberg » Ausfahrt Pians/Paznaun/Ischgl
Arriving by train:
You have to get off the train in Landeck (train station Landeck/Zams). From there you can take the bus (45 minutes to reach Ischgl) or a taxi. Distance between the train station Landeck/Zams and Augl's Hof: approx. 26 km. At traffic zone A (Ebene) right over the bridge - our house is the second one on the right.